Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jai latest milestone

No, I wont be blogging any quotable quotes today. I haven't talked to Jai early this week since I came home late and go to work early. I am excited to go home now since Its still early. I might have a good blog material tom. As of this moment I am at the bus on my way home. Writing this blog using my phone. Good thing i installed this app in my phone so writing a blog is a breeze.

Considering that Jai can read by age 2, i really dont know what more to expect from him. I really thought that everything will be normal with him after that.

Update: he is now enrolled in writing classes so that this smart kid can be equipt in the next school year. He will be in Senior kinder and Its really not ok for his teacher to write for him during exam. He really knew the answers but had a difficulty in writing. After 2 weeks of classes, here is the result....






He wrote that by himself. Now constructing simple sentence.

Latest trip: mag spell naman ng mga words. He's very fascinated with spelling now although minsan nkakalimutan ang vowel.

So i add ko yan sa accomplishment list ni Jai: can spell simple words at age 4. Also can write simple sentences at age 4.

Now I wonder whats next? I dont know, whatever it is I will always be proud of kuyakoy.

Broken but Good BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

  1. J so this is the story u told me last time... good nadocument mo at napicturan mo sulat ni jai... he'l love this paglaki nya & makita nya to :)

    ReplyDelete