Thursday, June 30, 2011

063011.. Jai's 5th... Day 1 HK

So here we are, day 1 in HK. We're in our hotel room. Jai sleeping soundly at my side and i have a fever. I was supposed to sleep but I cant wait to blog all the happenings today. Besides i was waiting for the dipenhydramine to take effect. So here it is....

Woke up at 6am today to prepare for Jai's birthday party. His dad picked us up at around 9am. Off to school. Jai had a mcdonalds party with playhouse disney as theme. Jai really enjoyed the party, participated on all games and is now not afraid of the mascot. Nate is there also. He enjoyed the party also and ate hashbrown. We picked grimmace mascot. Nate is afraid of the mascot. Hehe. One of the highlights is the family picture. Its just ironic. We could have been a real family.

On our way to the airport, me and X had a nice conversation about the annulment, what will happen in the alexandra south, kids future, his gf and other things. This proves that i am no longer affected. Its fun to be at peace with him atleast for the sake of the kids.

Ate at Mc Donalds before going to the airport. Jai bought a Master Shifu toy. At the airport, we paid the travel tax and airport fee. We haven't left yet and I already paid 2200 for the tax and 1500 for the airport fee. We checked in our bags and go to our gate. The flight attendant called us and transferred us to a better seat 2A & B near the window. And during boarding we did not get in the line since they prioritized old persons and those who have kids with them. Hehe.

Quotable quote:
Jai: mom where is your bag?
Mom: there under my seat
Jai: no, our red bag. you left in the airport pla
Mom: no, we checked it in. It is located in the bottom of the airplane
Jai: huh? where? i cant see it...
Mom: yes because its under this floor
Jai: are you sure?! we dont have our things.

Jai is super kulit that every 5min he keeps on asking about that red bag. Another cute moment before take off:

Jai pretending to drive
Mom: Jai what are you doing?
Jai: im driving the JP.
Mom: what?
Jai: JP... Short for Jai Plane. Fasten your seatbelt we're going to blast off!

And upon landing, Jai couldnt handle the pressure in his ears. I know its painful for him and he keeps on covering his ears.

At Hong Kong International Airport, Jai got so excited about the walkway escalator that he literally dragged me and I fell. Grabe. It was really an embarrasing moment but I understand his excitement.

We passed thru immigration and the baggage counter. I went to the tourist information to ask the bus ride to our hotel. The guide told me to ride the A21 bus and our stop is on the station 8. Sino Center Nathan Rd. Every information I asked where the bus stop is. When we got outside it was so hot & humid just like the Philippines.

Finally we are on our bus. Jai really insisted to seat on the Second floor of the bus and so we did. After 5min Jai already fell asleep. He is so tired. Im tired also but I really couldn't sleep because I have to check where we are. At station 5 I already woke up Jai. We are in the busy streets of Hong Kong. We finally got off and the streets are so busy. A lot of potential shopping material but I didnt get here to shop. I was really not feeling well and all I wanted is to go to our hotel.

The hotel was the smallest hotel room I have ever entered. I thought the hotel in Amsterdam is the smallest but this is so small and it even doesn't have any windows! The only good thing they have free wifi. Anyway we will be staying here for one night and transfer to Dorsett Seaview tomorrow.

This concludes our day 1 in HK. By the way, I forgot my. Cough meds athome so I just resorted to dipenhydramine, vit c and paracetamol. And Jai is already reading (pretending) to speak Chinese already.

Nighty... I feel drowsy already.


Broken but Good

No comments:

Post a Comment