Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jai's firt digital theatre experience

I know this blog has been long overdue. Lately, i have been busy with work and our desktop crashed. When in reinstalled itunes and plugged my phone, the blogger was not reinstalled. Actually a lot of apps didnt. Ok enough of
the rants.

This blog is all about Jai and his first digital theatre experience.

The date is set. We're about to watch Kung Fu Panda 2. The first attempt, Jai changed his mind so I planned to be with his Ate Shiri and my good friend Ayi. On the way to SM Calamba, Jai is so excited. We bought popcorn as per request of Jai. Im making him comfortable and at ease as much as possible as i dont want to waste money on movie ticket.

So there we go, the lady gave us the 3D glasses. Shiri held Jai's hand and they walked inside the cinema. I think Jai didnt have any time to process that he is very afraid of the dark and we even seated on a very strategic location at the very top row.

As we seated, Jai suddenly remembered that he's afraid of dark enclosed space so he told me he's going to pee. The comfort room is outside the cinema so I really had to device a way so that we could go back inside the cinema. So, I left all our things inside, even my phone. Hehe...

On our way Jai is forcing me to go inside the Men's bathroom because he said he is a boy. This is one of those moments that i got disappointed at his dad. I can never enter in a boys comfort room and Jai is still too small to pee alone but this is also the time where his concept that he is a boy is developing. We still end up in the ladies bathroom anyway.

As expected, Jai said that he doesnt want to come back inside. I told him our things are inside and his ate shiri is waiting for him. He gives in and off we went back to the cinema.

We enjoyed the movie. Jai is so amazed with the digital movie. He says he can almost touch things. Actually, before we went in the cinema, Jai already researched about the movie by watching the trailer at youtube. He also told me that the title is Kung Fu Panda 2: Kaboom of Doom (or something like that.. Hehe)

Here comes another tanga moment for me. Jai's smart ass move makes me feel that I am stupid.

Jai: mom the movie is good. I really liked the cyan glasses. Can you please buy me one?
Me: what anak?
Jai: cyan glasses.
Ayi: pre google it.
Me: hindi ko nga alam ang spelling. Hindi ko sya naintindihan.

So i pulled my phone, and typed (guess what?!)

Ciang glass
Google said: did you mean cyan glass


Cyan glass (could be red cyan or blue cyan) are glasses that was used in watching 3D. Gosh, Jairus at his age researched it already and he is already equipped
with all the basics of the digital cinema prior to going there.

Nice one kiddo!


Trivia: when you looked at the iphone while wearing the 3d glasses, you will see rainbow.


Broken but Good





BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment