Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jai's first Text Message

Its been quite a while since the last entry. Its not that the kids never made any improvement or milestone. Its just that I've been very busy these past few weeks. First, i've been quite immersed with work, tutorials and kdrama. Yes, im guilty. I havent spent much time with the kids.

So Jai has learned something new. Texting. Grabe at 4, he already knows how to texf. It was yesterday, i was at starbucks with my ex-coworkers, Jai started texting me. Just wanted to share to everyone this moments. Super funny:

Love mom i phone !

Give me mp3 i lost my old mp3

Wall -e dvds for jai and mamu

Then I told Jai I'm with his ninang cath. Here is what he texted:

Let me bro your battry ningninang cat

Sadly i dont do not have coins battry pay $ 100000000000

BUT I DONT WORKING


Later, I learned that he's asking ninang cath for batteries for his old mp3. Hehe...

And while writing this blog, Jai told me: 'mom that's what i texted while waiting for you'



Broken but Good



BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment