Friday, May 6, 2011

Nate the Strong One

Strong spirit!


All the past blog is all about kuyakoy. Kawawa naman si bunsukoy. Dont take it wrong. Its not that Nate doesnt have something to showcase or I favored Jai over Nate, but the Kuya has smart ability that I have to document it all. So Bunsukoy, its your time to shine.

Jonas Nathanael. The name evolved from Jediael Zibeon to Jared Zibeon to Jared Nathanael and finally the current name. The name evolved so much due to the different situations im in while pregnant. It is the worst. We call them 'baby nate' bec as per Ninang Kholeen and Ninong Mark, i am just like Kris Aquino and his dad, James Yap (so similar... Both from Negros and loves to party). We also call him Nik Nik. Wala lang. Hehe...

I discovered that I am pregnant the day that we went home from Boracay. Imagine how many frozen margs, tequila and other liquor that I drank while at Boracay.

Next struggle of this baby, i had internal bleeding that I had to be in bed rest for a month. The dad did not like the situation, forcing me to stay in Calamba so that I could serve him, clean and cook for him. Then a week after I got hospitalized due to frequent throwing up. I couldnt even drink water. Nate's dad, i remembered was still mad at me for not staying at calamba. He went there every night.

Then came tuesday before my birthday. I was 6 months pregnant. A big fight happened. A fight that started it all. For two months I endured being trashed upon. The dad never fetch me at the office. Lets me clean the house, the bathroom, and organizing things at home while he's out with his current girl friend. Nate also endured it all. All the crying, the suffering. And yes, Nate heard it all. The screaming his daddy did while i was scared as hell. Crying in the middle of the night. And in addition to that the moment his dad told me that the kids doesnt need the whole family to be complete, Nate was there. In the lonliest time of my life, baby Nate is silently observing in my tummy. He's the only one with me during those times. And with that I call him the 'Strong One'. My dove, my gift from God, That's the real reason why I picked Jonas as a name. Although his dad didnt approved of it, i pushed thru since the name really is meaningful to me.

I remembred the first time I saw Nate in the operating room. He is so cute and healthy. At that point I already knew he would be the stronger one. Then we were told that he had an infection so they had to put heplock on him. He never even bothered. Newborn screen, as compared to Jai he just cried a bit and sleep afterwards. I never heard Nate complained.

As he was growing old, we never had a hard time taking care of him. He always smiles. He sleeps alone at night. He only cries when he is hungry. He knows when im sad and he never bothered me. You can leave him in the bed and he will play alone. Crawl. Roll around. That's how my bunsukoy is.

Im really proud of him. Eventhough he will never have an experience of a whole family, and never really had a dad around from the time of birth, between the two, i am quite sure that Nate can endure it all because he is my wonder kid. The one that at this age I can forsee will become more mature. I just hope that he can endure everything in life just as he endured all the stress given to him by his parents. Again im proud of this fighter. Aja baby Nate!

Broken but Good BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment