Thursday, May 5, 2011

Blast from the Past

I just remembered while im on my way to work. I havent included this in Jai's profile here. So here's the story...

I have been very fond of baby nate this past few weeks because he started tp communicate. He smiled a lot. He's always making sounds with different pitch. He shouts whenever he wanted attention. He's very cute and lively baby. He also started to crawl. And boy he crawls so fast. Although he cant sit still for a very long time, he prefers standing up. He always giggles when he saw us specially kuya jai.

Thinking back, when did jai started "cooing" or humming sound? I thought for a while and i suddenly remembered the day that Jai started communicating. What do you think? How old is Jai when he started making sound? He is TWO DAYS OLD. Yes. Two days.

It was during his new born screening. My dad is the one who is with me at the hospital when the nurse came. Then at a blink of an eye dad disappeared. So i had to call my mom. It was a very painful moment for a first time mom. I can still remember how hard and how loud Jai cried that day. I cant help but cry. After that, papu suddenly appeared in the room munching corn. He went directly to Jai and this is what he says:

Papu: Jai, masakit ba?
Jai replied...
Jai: agooo... Agooo.... ( with the face of a little baby making sumbong to his papu)
Papu with a surprised sxpression: o cge sumbong ka kay Papu.

Thinking back, i shouldve kmown back then that Jai is already special. I am still trying to recall other milestone that Jai had and document it. Kuya at 2 days showed that he is not your ordinary kid.

Broken but Good BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment